mandag 16. februar 2009

Simple Techniques I Use In Getting Back My Ex

Simple Techniques I Use In Getting Back My Ex

Everyone wish they don’t have a break-up to happen with their ex. Almost all of everyone have had an ex boyfriend or an ex girlfriend they wish to get back. They will ask their selves from time to time what really went wrong. One fact about break up is that 85 percent of it can be turned around if the proper steps are taken. This will let one realize the chances of getting back their ex really looked probable after reading this percentage. All one need to know now is the steps that will be taken .At one instance one thought that getting my ex back would be impossible.

Here are some techniques I use in getting their ex back.

  1. Know what went wrong

    The first thing I did, when I was getting my ex back, was to try to determine exactly why the two of us broke up in the first place. Even though I could get a time machine, and undo all those wrongs, I knew I could learn from my mistakes and try to become a better person out of it. If you know exactly why you broke up, you know how to fix it up. In addition, knowing what caused the break up helped me prevent future break ups when I will succeed in getting my ex back.

  2. Appear Strong

    The next step I will take is to always appear strong -- no matter what. When one experienced a break-up with someone they truly love, their first instinct is to tell them how much they need them, and how they don't think they can go on without their ex. That is a common mistake. Instead of appearing needy when one saw their ex, one should appear strong. In this way the ex would think that one is needed, or that one could not go on without the ex.

    Appearing strong gets rid of a tendency being dependent to the ex. This would make matters worse. Instead, let the ex partner believe that one can stand on own. In this way, the ex would not dictate in any way.

  3. Do not make your ex jealous.

    Finally, do not make your ex jealous in an attempt to get him back. When I was getting my ex back, there were times I was tempted to try to make him jealous by being seen with other men. I knew this would not work. Instead it pushed him further away from me. It has the opposite effect that I wanted to have. Of course, I do not want him to think I had moved on. I wanted him to know I loved him, and wanted only him. Trying to make him jealous would not work. Instead, it would make my effort at getting my ex back to futility.

When enough time had passed, when all the wounds have been healed, I took the steps that we could both speak rationally. Then, I finally met my ex. This was probably the most important step I took when getting my ex back. We were able to talk about our problems and feelings without placing blame or arguing. If I went into this meeting wanting him to take blame for the entire break up, and expecting him to take me into his arms, it would never work.

Getting back with my ex was not impossible; I succeeded. You can succeed, too, by doing taking the actions I took.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar